“Mix & match to create your perfect day. Choose from Tokyo’s best experiences.”
- Expert tips and advice get you to the heart of the city’s must-see sights and experiences.
- Transport planner and pull-out map.
- Author-recommended restaurants and cafes close to your chosen destinations.
- Build your own day from more than 2000 combinations.
Handy and inspirational
- Light and small.
- Doesn’t drown you in information like most guide books, and still tells you what you need to know about a sight, including how to get there.
- Offers one dining suggestion that’s close to each sight.
- Colorful and beautiful pictures.
- Cheap (100NOK, $10).
- For inspiration, rather than a book you use to find information. One short paragraph for each sight probably needs to be supplied with other sources.
One of my favorite combinations